Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inspirational and Motivational Celebrity Quotes




This is for all of you out there tonight, reaching for a dream – don`t ever give up! Never ever listen to anyone, when they try to discourage you, because they do that, believe me!” -Mariah Carey
I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror, and they reflect that happiness. -Drew Barrymore
I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me. -Brad Pitt
There are no regrets in life, just lessons.-Jennifer Aniston
To me, if life boils down to one thing, it’s movement. To live is to keep moving. -Jerry Seinfeld
I meditate and pray all the time. The faith and respect that I have in the power of God in my life is what I’ve used to keep myself grounded, and it has allowed me to move away from the storms that were in my life. I’m still a work in progress, but I know that as long as I stay close to God I’ll be all right. -Halle Berry
You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.-Robin Williams
Don’t get too comfortable with who you are at any given time – you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.-Jon Bon Jovi
“I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.” -Morgan Freeman
I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me – spiritually and financially.-Denzel Washington
“Show me a person who doesn’t like to laugh and I’ll show you a person with a toe tag.”-Julia Roberts
“Every time I look up into the sky, I know that I’m nothing and there’s something way beyond me.”- Katy Perry
“I cry a lot. My emotions are very close to my surface. I don’t want to hold anything in so it  festers and turns into pus – a pustule of emotion that explodes into a festering cesspool of depression.”– Nicolas Cage
“You don’t try to build a wall. You don’t set out and say, “I’m going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that has ever been built.” You say, “I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.” You do this every single day, and soon you have a wall.” -Will Smith
People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” – Bill Cosby
My work ethic comes from being surrounded by great women growing up – my mum and my three sisters. There were no men and they’d really focus on education and career more than falling in love, getting married and having children. -Eva Longoria
“You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.” -Jennifer Lopez
“You gotta have fun… I don’t think you can do well unless you’re having fun.” -Derek Jeter
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.-Arnold Schwrazneggar
“Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety
You could end up as the only one
Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society
At night a candle’s brighter than the sun
Takes more than combat gear to make a man
Takes more than a license for a gun
Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can
A gentleman will walk but never run
If, “Manners maketh man” as someone said
Then he’s the hero of the day
It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile
Be yourself no matter what they say”
-Sting
The first step before anyone else in the world believes it is that YOU have to believe it.- Will Smith
I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented, where I excel is ridiculous,sickening work ethic. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working. While the other guy is eating, I’m working.- Will Smith
I don’t want to sound like some Zen Buddhist fool, but I think you do a lot to create your own reality.-Eddie Murphy:
I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.-Sylvester Stallone
I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.–Sylvester Stallone
Whenever you’re scared of something, don’t let that define you. We all feel it, but step up.-Vince Vaughn:
I know very little about acting. I’m just an incredibly gifted faker.-Robert Downey, Jr
Don’t think for a moment that I’m really like any of the characters I’ve played. I’m not. That’s why it’s called ‘acting’-Leonardo DiCaprio
Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don`t believe me when I tell them.-Al Pacino:
:
Either you’re the one erasing or you’re the one being erased.-
Jim Carrey
I really believe in the philosophy that you create your own universe. I’m just trying to create a good one for myself.-Jim Carrey
If I had never ventured beyond being a stand-up comic, then I would be sitting in my house today working on my Leonardo DiCaprio impression.-Jim Carrey
It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?-Jim Carrey
If anybody wanted to photograph my life, they’d get bored in a day. ‘Heres Matt at home learning his lines. Here’s Matt researching in aisle six of his local library’. A few hours of that and they’d go home.-Matt Damon
If your movies don’t perform, they just stop calling you.-Matt Damon
It’s better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody.-Matt Damon
I tend to think you’re fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway.-
Christian Bale
I went backwards and forwards over it until I was 22. And then in the past few years I began to say to myself, OK, look, I’m not messing around. This is something I want to attack, instead of thinking, I’ll just see what happens with it.- Christian Bale
It’s about pursuing it rather than waiting to see what comes along. That’s partly because I found myself getting typecast, as everyone does unless they pursue roles that are very different from what they’ve done before.-
Christian Bale
I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.-Brad Pitt
You must lose everything in order to gain anything.-Brad Pitt
I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.-Denzel Washington
You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.-Denzel Washington
If you ask people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.-
Angelina Jolie
When I first started out, I was a bad actor.-Harrison Ford
I still get very scared when I step in front of a live audience.-Adam Sandler
You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark.-
George Clooney
“I believe that if you train hard, the fight will be easy.”
-Manny Pacquiao
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
-Michael Jordan

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

Video

Video

 

Inspiration and Motivation Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha